Happy Coco: A young start-up focussing on organic and fair trade coconut products
Our head office is in Amsterdam. Here the idea of Happy Coco! was born. We produce in Sri Lanka: The home of the King Coconut and the source for our Organic Coconut products. Our center of marketing is Berlin – the city of raw organic ideas and movements within a very creative vegan scene. We are an international team with professional backgrounds in special fields like Food, Marketing, Distribution, Design, Public Relation and Finances. We are united in our passion for the themes of Raw Food, Coconut Water and Responsible Business. And in the wish to do something in which we believe.
Full of enthusiasm we offer the following coconut products:
Raw, pure. But also fresh. The real deal. Alive and kicking. Never heated. All the beneficial stuff stays inside: Enzymes, Vitamines, Minerals. Everything that does not belong there stays outside: sugars, artificial flavours and ascorbic acid.
- Happy Coco Raw Coconut Water: We produce Coconut Water in premium and organic Raw quality. This is the taste of freshly opened coconut as nature has meant it to be, full of nutritional qualities. That is why we do not heat the product or add anything to it. It undergoes cold pressing, has a short shelf life, and needs to be cooled all the way. Because the best taste and real living quality can only be Raw.
- And then a Coconut Yoghi was born that we all loved. Not just a diary yogurt alternative, but a completely unique wonderful creamy taste experience. With a delicate sour Yogurt flavour to it. Organic and fair trade certified, as promised. Available in the following flavours: Natural, mango and vanilla. And brandnew: We offer the incomparable Strawberry taste. Fresh red naughty fruits full of life and energy combined with lovely Coconut Yoghi taste.
- And the journey goes on: We will offer Coocnut-Oil, Coconut-spread and are in the process of developing a delicious drinkable Coconut-Milk in different taste-experiences. It never gets boring.
Our product-line is build up on clear principles:
Organic: The beautiful King Coconut, from which Happy Coco is harvested, grows in a beautiful place: in Forest gardens in the middle of Sri Lanka. Here we find a long tradition of organic farming of coconut trees and other products. In this process no chemical fertilisers and pesticides are used. Our coconutwater is Organically produced and certified. Here we can grow a coconut water, which we can enjoy without concern, simply because it grows under natural circumstances. We want coconuts that not just please the taste buds, also please our common sense. Coconuts that grow in a way as nature intended it. Really happy nuts. Only those taste well.
Fair Trade: We are Fair Trade certified. The certification was essential for our intention to develop a clean product in every sense. We support the independence of the farmers and their families. Even the healthiest coconut couldn’t be a Happy Coconut without their engagement and input of knowledge and manpower.The local farmers know everything about how to grow and harvest king coconuts and how to process best organic coconut water. This precious knowledge is the base of our coconut water.What we can do at least in return is to pay fair prices and support equivalent living conditions.
Enviroment: There is no discussion: all our products are 100% Copyright by Nature. We exist by nature’s grace, and her abundance makes Happy Coco possible. We are thankful and amazed by natures gifts, and try to honour it with our best effort in making it available in its pure form. Because we know that however much we try to shape things to our liking, nature always has the upper hand. She is the original, the mother of all existing forms, tastes, colours and smells. All our products are made on the basis of this knowledge and gratitude. Our goal as Happy Coco team is to keep the original free from unnatural additives and pass it on as pure as possible.
Happy Coco B.V. offers you products from these product groups:
- Fair (567)
- Vegan (1717)
- Gluten-free (1499)
- Lactose-free (1063)
- Raw (548)
- Joint stand organizer (119)
- Fresh food (1556)
- Grocery products Cooking and baking (2719)
- Grocery products Drinks (1798)
- Other grocery products (1996)