Firma DIAMANT was founded in 1994 in Poltava, the centre of Ukraine. It specializes in manufacturing flakes, groats flour, oatmeal, bran, and pasta from a wide range of cereals and leguminous crops. Firma DIAMANT is one of the biggest flakes producers in the country. The company constantly upgrades its processing technology and has thus repeatedly won awards for the high quality of its products. The company is equipped with state-of-the-art European processing technology, producing under its own trademark and for national and international B2B customers.
The company established its organic product line in 2013, and is certified since then by Organic Standard according to the Equivalent European Union Organic Production & Processing Standard. The company has long-lasting export relationships for conventional produce and has developed first organic export ventures in recent years.
- quick whole oat flakes
- instant whole and cut oat flakes, groats, flour, oatmeal
- wheat: flakes, groats, flour
- buckwheat: flakes, groats, meal, flour
- millet flakes, millet groats
- peeled barley flakes, pearl barley flakes, pearl barley and fine ground barley groats
- rye flakes
- corn flakes, corn meal
- pea: flakes, meal, flour
- mixture of flakes (oat, wheat, barley)
- mixture of flakes (oat, wheat, barley, wheat, rye)
- pasta from durum wheat