- Supply of excellent fish preserves starting from fresh sustainable fish available on site.
- Use of smaller sustainable fishes = bettermeats
- Hand preparation, peeling and packing by experienced labour for generations in the canned fish sector.
- No use of any chemical process as per the strict rules of “Consejo Regulador Caballa y Melva de Andalucia” (European P.G.I. products) and as per canned fish in organic oil certification.
- Strong proprietary knowledge in all aspects of the seafood preserves business (workforce + management + ownership).
……………. A "Perfect Product"
Production & Quality
The Artisan Process of a Fish Preserve:
Reception of the sustainable fresh fish at the plant.
- Preparation of the fish and cooking (1st) in boiling water or steam.
- Fish is cleaned and skinned, the fillets are retrived by hand and without using any chemicals.
- Packaging(1st) the product is hand packed either in Cans or in Glass Jars.
- Sterilisation: at very high temp and pressure to insure 5 years expiring date (2nd cooking).
- Packaging 2nd and branding:cans and jars cleaning plus packing in carton boxes.
Key Quality / Price Determinants:
- Raw Material Sourcing: Quality & Freschness of sustainable fish, fat % of meat and covering liquid specs (organic olive oil, organic sunflower oil, brine).
- Very strict manufactoring rules as per E.U. P.G.I certification and Organic productions certification.
- Skill / Experience / Facility: for product handling along the production process.
- Plant Location: ease to access quality materials, tradition of canned fish production in the area.
- Workforce: a high impact on both price and quality (productivity, managing & hownershiop knowledge).
Deliveries from PESASUR Ayamonte – Spain factory:
- Anyday of the week in the case of full trucks orders.
- Anyday of the week in the case of 20’ or 40’container load orders.
- Every Friday starting from 4 pallets minimum order. Delivery in Continental Europe starting from Wednesday of the week following departure.
PESCA Y SALAZONES SUROESTE S.A. PESASUR offers you products from these product groups:
- Halal (399)
- Gluten-free (1475)
- Lactose-free (1053)
- Regional connection of the most important component (323)
- Manufacturer (2261)
- Grocery products Cooking and baking (1963)
- Other grocery products (1663)