Our company’sfounding values
Value N°1 : Local supply routes
We have a consistent and cross-generational ethical approach:
being respectful of the environment and supportive of local economy.The main raw material, wheat, is harvested in the Tarn,the Haute-Garonne and the Gers (neighbouring counties to the factory). 100% of the flour is bought from Mr Faucher, at the Moulinde Montricoux, which is located near to the factory. The mill delivers several hundreds of tons of flour each year, which the factory then transforms into biscuits.
Value N°2 : The quest for quality
For the past 30 years, Moulin du Pivert perfects the quality of its products on a daily basis, at each step of production:
- 100% of the raw materials are selected according to strict quality criteria
- healthy and original recipes, created by Jean-Michel Cayla, to the delightof food-lovers
Value N°3 : Working in respect of tradition
- The factory is located at the very heart of Mazières village.
- All of Le Moulin du Pivert biscuits are produced on site.
- Generous portions, expert workmanship, traditionally respected recipes.