Steripure offers steam sterilization services for dry food products, based on a unique combination of preheating, vacuum and saturated steam injection which is very effective in microbial reduction while preserving the products organoleptic characteristics. Treatments are optimized for low moisture products such as nuts, seeds, dried fruits, herbs and spices. It is validated for a >5log reduction in pathogens such as salmonella, e-coli and thermo-resistant spores. The service is organically certified and available to importers or processors and other industrials handling low moisture products.
What do you know about steam sterilization today?
- Use the most recent technology on the market: The Napasol pasteurization equipment that Steripure works with is the most sophisticated sterilization technology on the market today. Each step of the process (preheating, pasteurization, cooling) is controlled down to the last detail. Every production is monitored via temperature/pressure diagrams.
- Your expert in sterilization of nuts and vanilla: Steripure handles these products since more than 4 years. Treated volumes are doubling every year.
- FDA-Type Validated for 6-Log-Reduction on nuts: Steripure has been validated for 6-Log-Reduction of salmonella on almonds and macadamia by an FDA-certified laboratory. A detailed report of the validation is available.
- Choose an Organically Certified Service: Steripure is certified ‘Organic’ following ECOCERT Standards. The treatment therefore does not affect the organic certification of the products.
How do you manage food security for your production cycle?
- Make your product safe and unique: The Steripure treatment allows for a microbiologically safe product while preserving its natural aspect. Steripure is considered as the major European toll service partner providing state of the art pasteurization optimized for nuts.
- Homogeneous results on your batch: No matter how many or what kind of analyses you decide to make after treatment, the results will remain the same.
- Secure your / your clients’ industrial process: Pasteurizing your products and ingredients eliminates risks of product recalls or contamination of your production lines. Post-treatment analyses guarantee the safety of your / your clients’ value creation chain.
How do you stay competitive in a growing market with limited supply and ever higher quality requirements?
- Access new sources and new markets: Thanks to microbial reduction without organoleptic alteration the Steripure service grants access to sources that would not have been considered safe before. In the same way, new clients with high standards in microbiology can be acquired.
- Make safe otherwise condemned product batches: The Steripure treatment can avoid product loss due to contamination or shelf-life expiry. Many of the batches that Steripure treats would have been destroyed or depreciated pending the pasteurization.
- Preserve your products’ organoleptic characteristics: Treated products’ taste, smell, texture and humidity levels remain virtually the same, making them appear ‘natural’ even after Sterilization. You will have a hard time telling a non-treated product from a treated one.
What do you appreciate when it comes to your industrial partners and suppliers?
- Rapid lead time guaranteed: With a production capacity of up to 12 tons per day and a highly flexible production schedule, Steripure guarantees you to have your product back on a timely manner.
- Complementary packaging services provided: Steripure is flexible concerning the packaging of incoming and outgoing products. From 5 kg to 1 ton, any type and size of packaging can be provided – vacuumed inliners included.
- Minimize product loss or damage thanks to Batch System: The batch system (as opposed to continuous systems) allows for minimum use of product during pasteurization and guarantees product loss below 1%.
- Steripure offers free tests on a sample batch of your products: Please contact our sales department at +33 4 42 33 04 11.