AcanChia – Modern Food with Long Tradition
The company name is derived from the years of experience and expertise (cultivation, research, development and sales) with plant-derived raw materials especially chia seeds.
The addition Acan is originated from the Nahuatl language of the descendants of the Aztecs. Here the term “acan quenami” means something healthy and whole, without flaws. Acan in the company name AcanChia expresses that the cultivation of high quality food – especially chia seeds – has top priority. Simultaneously the term honors the efforts of the indigenous population in Latin America for the preservation and the production of valuable food. We stress that we adapt together these food to the requirements of modern times – with respect to cultivation, quality and product development.
- AcanChia in Kuemmersbruck is an international oriented company with partners and activities all over the world.
- AcanChia is specialized in high quality plant derived materials from Latin-America that can be used for the production of food.
- AcanChia is following the principles of sustainable resource management and fair trade.
- AcanChia is a certified importer according to EU-regulations for organic agriculture.
- AcanChia provides, tests and develops modern foods with a long tradition to provide consumers with high-quality foods in order to retain their vitality and health.
AcanChia UG&Co.KG offers you products from these product groups:
- Vegetarian (306)
- Vegan (340)
- Gluten-free (258)
- Lactose-free (218)
- Raw (75)
- Wholesaler (141)
- Importer/exporter (131)
- Service providers (68)
- Grocery products Cooking and baking (353)
- Other grocery products (280)
- Raw materials, supplies (40)