Bentley Organic is an English brand that belongs to a family run business. It was first launched in 2006 starting with a small range of organic soaps. The brand was born out of a commitment to provide natural, truly organic and honest products to a wide audience, a commitment that has remained in the brand’s DNA.
Bentley Organic™ offers a range of Soil Association certified organic products in the body care, hair care, baby and home care categories. With expertly blended natural and organic oil extracts, we provide products of genuine organic integrity. We offer them at an affordable price, without compromise of the formulations’ efficiency and safety.
At Bentley Organic our moto is “Of the Earth, not costing the Earth” – a mantra that we endeavour to work towards by making our products as good for the Earth as they are for your and your family.
• All of our products are certified organic by the Soil Association. The Soil Association is a charity founded to promote organic products. Products must be from a sustainable source, have approved ingredients and have the minimum impact on the environment. All suppliers have regular audits and their certification is the customer’s stamp of authenticity. Some brands claim to be “natural”, a claim which is allusive; some ‘pick and mix’ (some certified and some not) due to ease of formulation and cost whilst some just pick a natural sounding name.
• All of our products are Made in England. Bentley Organic maintains complete control of its supply chain and process so guaranteeing product quality.
• No animal testing
• Biodegradable formulas. No impact on watercourses and water based life.
• Recyclable packaging
• The purest formulations possible. No SLS, SLES, petrochemicals, phenoxyethanol, parabens, artificial colours, synthetic fragrances.
• Unique antibacterial chemistry (Homecare and Sanitizers)
• Many of our products are approved by the Vegan Society