Wir möchten auf unserer Internetseite Dienste von Drittanbietern nutzen, die uns helfen, unsere Werbeangebote zu verbessern (Marketing), die Nutzungsweise unserer Internetseite auszuwerten (Performance) und die Internetseite an Ihre Vorlieben anzupassen (Funktional). Für den Einsatz dieser Dienste benötigen wir Ihre Einwilligung, welche jederzeit widerrufen werden kann. Informationen zu den Diensten und eine Widerspruchsmöglichkeit finden Sie unter „Benutzerdefiniert“. Weitergehende Informationen finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
Die Plattform des BIOFACH / VIVANESS 2021 eSPECIAL ist als Informationsquelle noch bis August online. Aus diesem Grund finden Sie vereinzelt noch hilfreiche Informationsseiten zum eSPECIAL 2021 auf der Website.
Welche Informationen sollen in der Druckansicht angezeigt werden?
The Law no. 55/2015 “On Strategic Investments” entered into force from January 1st 2016, and the main goal was increasing the strategic investment both into and foreign country, in the sectors of the economy considered as strategic sectors, through the establishment of special favorable administrative procedures, mitigating and support services to the investors.
The Albanian Investment Development Agency (AIDA) in the function like a “single window” develops promotion services, promoting and attracting strategic investments by promoting the business climate, mitigation procedures and the favorable legal framework for strategic investments, inside and outside the territory of the Republic of Albania.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Albanian Investment Development Agency (AIDA), was established and operates under the Law No. 10303, dated on 15 July, 2010 “On the Establishment and organization of the Albanian Investment Development Agency”.
The state agency AIDA is a dependent institution from Ministry of Finance and Economy. The agency focuses on increasing the competitiveness of private sector, enhancing country’s export potential and promoting/supporting foreign direct investments in Albania, as well in promoting the touristic potential of the country.
As the moderator between foreign investors and the Government of Albania, the invest division ensures access to updated information, provides an efficient means of communication with Government bodies, and serves as a “One-Stop-Shop,” supporting investors throughout the investment process. As we are the Government agency, we provide you with all services free of charge.
AIDA-s direct contribution to the economic development of the country is emphasized through:
i. Facilitating and supporting direct investments in Albania;
ii. Increasing the competitiveness of Small and Medium Enterprises (SME);
iii. Promoting and providing assistance to exports of goods and services.
The Agency undertakes all the necessary initiatives for the development of the private sector and for the improvement of the business climate by following and assisting the private commercial entities in all phases of their business activity, through the intervention and cooperation with the foreign trade entities and state bodies. Let us Guide your investment!
AIDA helps you in investing in Albania supplying in:
• Information on investment opportunities in Albania and the main reasons why Albania is such an attractive site for FDIs. All useful information about Albanian economy, human resources, infrastructure, investment incentives are presented in wide range of documents available in Albanian and English.
• Contacts from Albania or abroad thanks to a preliminary survey work and specific contact missions to meet the needs of investors. Our approach is to present the most satisfactory Albanian offer for companies seeking internationalization;
• Advice on the appropriate conditions for the success of projects, regions of operation, investment plans, financing methods;
• Assistance to investors on exploratory visits to Albania and in the various phases of project implementation. The contact programs with Albanian institutions and companies in the areas of desired activities and interests of investors are prepared by AIDA staff;
• Support to improve the sustainability of the company through personalized monitoring and ongoing assistance with the various Albanian ministerial departments and organizations as well as with regional authorities.