KVC is a poverty alleviation company with its head office in the Brong – Ahafo Region of Ghana. It is established to save the environment and to produce safe food for the people of BAR, Ghana and international market needs. The company is certified to producing organic vegetables cereals and sorglnium production, cultivate starch and roots, create jobs for young people and women in agriculture and export organic produce. 70% of products from KVC would be exported to the international market. The remaining 30% customers at the local level are Yedent and Nestle Ghana.
What we do
KVC is an agribusiness mainly in the production of pepper, ginger, tiger nuts, maize, cassava, garden eggs, okro, cucumber, cabbage, green pepper and livestock.
What is our philosophy / mission / vision
We believe in building young people and empowering women in agriculture. We are eminent for our hard work, passion, teamwork, innovation and integrity in all our businesses.
Vision of KVC Limited-
To be the leader and pace setter in agribusiness and food security in Ghana
Mission statement of KVC Limited-
“KVC Ltd exists to promote modern Agribusiness in Ghana through sustainable crop production, food security, job creation and application of technology to eliminate vicious cycle of poverty”.