- to improve health of people, animals and environment,
- to conserve nature and especially to preserve natural resources,
- to help domestic organic business environment to become reliable and competitive supplier on Serbian and foreign market.
- to support development of organic agriculture,
- to support export of organic products,
- to support development of local market for organic products,
- to harmonise interests of all stakeholders in organic value chain,
- to support fair and sustainable principles.
From the very beginning we have tried to implement our goals through various activities.
We have been initiating, worked on, and finalized projects, and with every step we came closer to our goal.
The most important activities:
Activities in drafting strategic documents and cooperation with relevant institutions:
- participated in the national project of the Ministry of agriculture on harmonization of legislation on organic production with EU Reg. (2009-2011)
- participated in drafting law and sublaws on organic agriculture in Serbia,
- participated in development strategy of rural agricultural areas for 2014-2024
- initiated foundation of the Group for organic agriculture in Chamber of Commerce of Serbia which is active since 2010,
- actively participated in establishment of Competence authority for organic agriculture within relevant ministry,
- proposal to the Ministry - Department for agricultural inspection - to put under system of surveillance organic agriculture,
- lobbying to increase resources for subsidizing organic agriculture,
- proposals to relevant ministries with the aim of intensifying organic sector,
- participated in drafing National Action Plan for organic development in Serbia 2009-2014 and its revision sor period 2013-2017,
- in cooperation with the Ministry of Education - Institute for imprevement of education - initiated implementation of the subject "Organic agricultural production" in agricultural secondary schools and participated in development of teaching program of subjects introduced in 2010/2011 schools year,
- in cooperation with the Ministry of education sent proposal that would contribute monitoring GMO influence from the multi disciplinary aspects by specially formed competent body,
- supported foundation of 6 regional centers for organic agriculture (Selenca, Valjevo, Svilajnac, Leskovac, Negotin, Uzice).
- to finalize procedure for Quality seal,
- to introduce advisors for monitoring organic agriculture in the system of extension services in Serbia,
- education of farmers, processors and consumers (via workshops, seminars, scientific fora...)
- publishing activities and harmonization of laws and regulations in forcee (guidelines, manuals....),
- further development of project "Green organic market" in cooperation with public company
- promotional activities in order to raise awareness of consumers,
- organic production development in cooperation with local government and Centers for organic production,
- improvement of teaching program of secondary agricultural schools in subject of organic production,
- development of organic animal farming.