Bioagricert has always cared about the evolution of those sectors that choose to qualify their products or services through the certification according to private or international standards. In recent years Bioagricert has developed the certification of new sectors: cosmetic, textile, green energy and fair trade to meet consumers' increasing demand for product safety and operators' demand for a better management of energy, resources and working relationships.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Bioagricert srl is an Italian Control and Certification Body which has been certifying organic food products since 1984. Bioagricert offers a wide range of certifications to qualify both food and no food products (cosmetics, textiles etc.) for any destination in the world and the possibility to check directly on line the status of valid certifications and the transactions among certified operators (see www.trasparente-check.com).
Bioagricert head office is located in Casalecchio di Reno, Bologna, Italy. At national level in Italy, Bioagricert guarantees efficient coverage of the country with regional offices that coordinate the work of ist qualified inspectors. At international level, Bioagricert works in different countries such as Latin America, South East Asia, Mediterranean Basin, East Europe, India, South Korea and Polynesia where it has operational units or local inspectors.
- European Union - code IT BIO 007 (according to Reg. CE 834/2007 and 889/2008 and following modifications)
- MiPAAF (Italian Ministry)- Decree 91822 - 29/07/2002
- ACCREDIA (Italian Accreditation Body) Registration 50B (according to norm UNI CEI EN 45011)
- Chamber of Commerce of Bologna: registration n. 01951701208 of 12/04/1999
- IFOAM; NOP/USDA; COR/CANADA; MAFF/JAS; BIOSUISSE; AB/FRANCE; KRAV/SWEDEN; IBD/BRAZIL; GLOBALG.A.P.; NATRUE; GOTS.